Sunday 21 March 2010


above is the last stage in the drawin that i shall show you as im am currently working on this piece. I shall put it one once completed... Below are some useful links to working with hair!!

Please can you email wjlacey@live.co.uk to let me know what you think and/or if this tutorial helped. I am wide open for criticism and wish to learn from my mistakes etc. If you want to know more about me check out my deviant art wjlacey.deviantart.com or add me on Facebook ill be more than willing to answer questions by any of these methods. I am also on http://www.conceptart.org under the username wjlacey, Behance, Creative Stem, Artpapa, Wetcanvas etc. Should you wish to contact me on Face book, search my name Wesley Lacey, from Sheffield England... Thank you Very Very Much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment